Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Finally.

Okay.. So after so many times of saying "this is it" or "I am really going to do it" about getting health, losing all that extra weight I have, and being happy, I AM SERIOUS!

I'm done playing games! This is it, people. Jordyn is finally on the way to being the happy, healthy person I have wanted for so long!

Current Weight: 268
Goal Weight: 160
BMI: 44.6








Big goal, I know. But It's what I want and it's about time I get what I want!(:


I've also decided to change some other things about my life. Like; my skin, face (ance), hair, and teeth. With the help of what people have posted on Pinterest I have begun to take better care of my skin and am working on whitening my teeth!

Up next, because my hair isn't the greatest right now.. I am getting extensions, going to stop dying my hair and just do it right.


I AM ready for the new ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment