Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Off to a bad start.

So.. the title of this one explains it all.

Definitely off to a bad start here, yesterday I totally skipped breakfast :/ I was running late for work and forgot to grab my cliff bar and a banana. So.. for breakfast and lunch I had crackers from work.. blah!! But hey.. they had peanut butter so I got a little protein.

Drink 2 full 16.9oz bottles of water.

When I was off work I was good and didn't snack on whatever I could find!

Dinner.. it was worse thn skipping breakfast.. leftover pork roast, potatoes, and sooo much cheese.

Thn.. it happened.. probably the biggest problem I have.. eating and snacking after 9. We made a trip to Wal-Mart to get "healthy" snacks.. healthy they were but it was after 9 and I was eating them.

So clearly I problem is food choices. When I get paid Thursday I'm headed to sunflower market to buy fruits and veggies.

Got the work out sorta figured out. During work I'm working oh posture and my legs, for obvious reason I don't do any extreme workouts while at work.

2 comments:

  1. I found the perfect diet plan; I bought a weeks worth of Weight Watchers frozen dinners but I had to go down south and I stayed in a room that didn't have a fridge but what the hell its
    Alaska right, it was -25 degrees.
    So I wrapped them up in a grocery sack and put them in the back of the truck. When I got up in the morning the Ravens had eaten every last morsel.

    ReplyDelete